The Senior CommUntiy Care PACE mission is to enhance the quality of life and independence for frail, older adults by providing services, which help them stay in their community and in their own residence.
Our Values focus around:
• Extraordinary Care
• Collaboration and Teamwork
• Mutual Respect
• Supporting Dignity of Each Individual
• Honest Communication
• Individual Choice and Preferences
The focus of Senior CommUnity Care PACE is to help you live in the community and your own residence as long as possible. To meet this goal, PACE organizations focus on preventive care. Although all people who enroll in PACE are eligible for nursing home care, only seven percent nationally live in nursing homes.
Senior CommUnity Care is one source for all your care.
When you enroll in the Senior CommUnity Care program, we provide and are responsible for all of your care, which is provided to you at no cost if you have Medicare or Medicaid. Let us help you determine if you qualify. However, you may be financially responsible for any care you receive outside the program that is not approved by the PACE interdisciplinary team (except in an emergency).
• Senior CommUnity Care PACE provides care and services in the home, the community and our PACE centers.
• Many participants receive most of their care from our expert staff at our PACE centers or from their contracted community provider.
• To make sure you can attend our PACE centers, we provide all medically necessary transportation to our center for activities and medical appointments.
Last Updated on
Our participant’s health and well-being is our number one concern at Senior CommUnity Care PACE and we want to assure you that our staff is prepared to assist our participants at any time. You can reach us at any time, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
In Montrose County, call (970) 964-3500
In Delta County, call (970) 835-2900
We are taking every precaution to protect our participants, families, and staff. Please do not hesitate to call us if you have questions.